If you’re ready to renew now, click
As of 2016 your AmSAT membership dues are renewable on the anniversary of your dues payment. You can find your anniversary date in “My Account” on the AmSAT website.
Look for two emails from the AmSAT office approximately 30 days before your dues anniversary. One email contains your invoice and the other is helpful information from the Membership Committee.
Please pay your invoice within 30 days of receipt. If you are late, we will help you with a snail mail reminder. However, your membership lapses if dues are not paid within 90 days after invoicing.
Ways to Pay
- Directly from your bank's online bill pay (click HERE for a guideline). Log in to your bank account online to find this option. (This option saves AmSAT thousands in credit card fees)
- Directly from your bank using Zelle – send payment to email@example.com with your name in the memo section. Log in to your bank account online to find this option. (This option saves AmSAT thousands in credit card fees)
- Visa, Mastercard or American Express: by clicking to renew on this page, by using the “pay online” button on your emailed invoice, or by contacting the Office
- Credit Card by mail: print the appropriate form below and mail to the Office
American Society for the Alexander Technique
11 West Monument Ave. Suite 510
Dayton, OH 45402
Payment Plans: Your Options
AmSAT wants to make it as easy as possible for you to enjoy the benefits of membership – and to build your teaching practice!
- Pay in full upon receipt of invoice
- 12 monthly payments: available to all Voting Members, contact the Office
- 3 consecutive monthly payments: available to 4th year and above, contact the Office
- Special Circumstances (reduced dues): click HERE to request consideration
- COVID Special Circumstances (pay what you can, option available through March 31, 2022): please contact the Office
Professional Liability Insurance at a Low Group Rate
A valuable benefit of your membership is Professional Liability Insurance at the low cost of $84 per year for $2M/incident and $6M/aggregate coverage. Click here for detailed information. This insurance may be purchased at any time by Voting Members in good standing. If you wish to enroll in the insurance, click here for a payment form.
As with many organizations, dues only cover part of our overall expenses. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution to AmSAT so that we can continue to stay strong and fulfill our mission. You may designate your contribution to any of the following areas:
- Research Fund: support the AmSAT annual research grant
- Community Fund: supplement dues for Members with special financial circumstances
- Teachers Memorial Fund: provide AmSAT Annual Conference scholarships to trainees
- Judith Leibowitz Scholarship Fund: provide scholarships to people of color who train to become teachers
- Expansion Fund: contribute to New Programs
- General fund: unrestricted contributions to support AmSAT
Why not give to AmSAT through Amazon Smile while you shop online? Simply set up your Amazon account to donate to AmSAT automatically. This costs you nothing and a portion of every purchase will go to support AmSAT. Effortless!
Thank you for renewing your membership! We hope you will Be Informed, Be Involved, and Be Invested in YOUR AmSAT. Please check the main Members page to access Membership Essentials, teacher resources, events, continuing education, official AmSAT documents, and more.
If you have any further questions, please contact the office (above) or firstname.lastname@example.org