American Society for the Alexander Technique
January 13 - February 10, 2022
Embody Wholeness: Introduction to the Alexander Technique (Thursdays at 12pm-1pm PST)
In this 5 week online class, we will practice the classic Alexander principles for effortless posture, fuller breath, efficient movement, calm mind, and enhanced awareness. Come join a rich and practical exploration of how mind and body habits influence your way of being.
• Learn to balance, effortlessly upright, no slouching, no rigidity.
• Get in tune with softer, lighter sensations in your body and easier, quieter thoughts in your mind.
• Cultivate full capacity breathing, with minimal effort and maximum efficiency.
• Explore using the “just right” amount of effort during exercise.
• Practice catching yourself when you disconnect from your wholeness, bringing yourself back to presence.
For these online classes, I work by a “Pay What It’s Worth” model with a $50 deposit payable with Venmo (@Constance-Clare-Newman), PayPal, or check. (If $50 does not work for you, paying $0 or working out a trade is also an option. We can work something out that is good for both of us!)More Info