Claire Creese, Member-at-Large
- AmSAT Board of Directors, Member-at-Large 2013-2019; Secretary 2016-2017; Bylaw Review Committee Co-Chair (2013-present); Affiliated Societies Representative (2013-present); AmSAT Distinguished Service Award (2016)
- Certified Teacher - M.AmSAT & M.STAT: IFAT, NYC, 1990
- Teaching practices: Oxfordshire, UK. Previously in NYC, Berkeley CA, & Erie PA.
- AmSAT Board of Directors 2002-2006 (AmSAT Chair 2004-5)
- AmSAT 1995 Conference & Annual Meeting Co-Chair
- Background in voice, mime, dance (ballet, modern, improv), Tai-Chi, liturgical action & chant.
- Master of Theological Studies, Church Divinity School of the Pacific, Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley, CA: 2003
- BA (Hons), Religious Studies, Lancaster University, UK: 1980